Autosol Brake Dust Brush provides an easy solution to removing brake dust from wheels. The scourer also can help with removing corrosion from metal with the aid of Autosol Metal Polish.
Autosol Brake Dust Brush makes easy work of removing stubborn brake dust from wheels. Once moistened the Brake Dust Brush does not scratch any hard finishes. The hard plastic handle provides adequate leverage to remove ‘baked-on’ brake dust whilst ensuring to not damage the surface. The Brake Dust Brush has the possibility of also being used to aid in the removal of corrosion and rust on metal surfaces with its scourer material.
For Brake Dust Removal:
1. Moisten Autosol Brake Dust Brush with water
2. Rub wheels with Brake Dust Brush to remove brake dust
TIP: For baked on brake dust, use water and detergent to assist dust removal
For Corrosion Removal:
1. Apply Autosol Metal Polish to the surface to be treated
2. Massage Polish with Brake Dust Brush into the surface.
3. Buff with a clean microfibre cloth to remove excess polish