How to use Autosol Marine Compound:
- A polishing machine is required to apply this product.
- This product has to be used with a lambswool or white compounding foam.
- Apply a small amount of polish to the fibreglass, place machine and pad onto surface.
- Move pad over surface to spread product and start up rotary polisher (1200-1400 RPM) with light to medium pressure.
- Work a small area at a time until the sanding scratches are removed.
- Remove residue with a soft microfibre cloth.
- Re-apply product when moving to a new area.
TIP: Re-apply product in scratches are not removed at first.