14 Jan HOW TO Polish a Car
Why do I need to polish my car?
Cars are made to last, but unfortunately, exposure to weather and external factors affect the life and brightness of your paintwork. So, what do you need to polish your car? It all depends on the condition of the car. To start with, what would you like to achieve? Is it the whole car you’ll be polishing? Just some areas? So, let’s go by parts:
- Paintwork: The best thing to do is understand whether you need to polish or not. First, wash your car properly. Use Autosol Car Shampoo followed by Autosol Car Polish or Autosol Hard Wax. Both products will give you a great finish, protection and colour enhancement. If you want to get rid of scratches, you might find a better solution doing a whole detailing job on the car, rather than polishing. Check our range of detailing compounds
- Stainless Steel / Chrome / Alloy wheels: If its only for cleaning purposes, then use Autosol Wheel Cleaner 500ml, its color changing formula allows you to see the cleaning process first hand. These can be easily polished using Autosol Metal Polish or Autosol Aluminium Polish
- Glass windows: No need to use a polisher for this purpose, just use a regular glass cleaner.
- Seats and fabrics: It will depend on the type of fabric and material used on the seats. We highly recommend this to be done professionally.
- Interior: Autosol Multi-purpose Interior Cleaner 500ml is hard to beat. Not only acts as a odour neutraliser but also protects the surface from future deterioration.