11 Sep HOW TO Polish a Motorbike
What do I need to clean and polish my bike?
It all depends on the condition of the bike. To start with, what would you like to achieve? Is it the whole bike you’ll be polishing? Just some areas? So, let’s go by parts:
- Exhaust and metal – Mainly stainless steel and chrome, in some cases alloy, use Autosol Metal Polish for polishing, and Autosol Bluing remover to get rid of discolouration on exhaust pipes
- Brakes and chain – You are covered by our Brake and Chain Cleaner
- Paint and panel – For general paint and panel cleaning and polishing, use either Autosol Showroom Polish, Autosol Bike Cleaner or Autosol Fast Clean and Polish
- Leather seats – You can either use Autosol Leather Cleaner or Autosol Leather Crae & Protection Kit
- All rounder – Use Autosol Bike Cleaner
- See all our motorbike care products here: Motorbike care range
How to use Autosol products?
All Autosol products are designed and formulated with the best ingredients, making it very easy to apply and use. Application will vary depending on the product to be used. Check our website, on each product for instructions on how to use them.
If you have a doubt on how to use any of our products, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply asap.